lørdag den 2. januar 2010

January 2nd, 2010


Some cards make leftovers of my brains steam with dates and memories and right now I am kind of lost in my personal history - I even wrote December 2nd instead of January. 9 postcards in my mailbox today, all absolutely fantastic, and one which made all that mess in dates happen. This card was sent by Linda in New York and December of 1980 came knocking at my door.

I have never been a real Beatlemaniac but in a long and forgotten past I decided to learn English because of these guys, so yes, John Lennon was some kind of a model figure to much younger me.

1 kommentar:

  1. fajnie, że założyłeś blog. dzięki temu poznaję Cię bliżej, tak jak wielu innych postcrosserów, którzy wydaj mi się być równie ciekawymi ludźmi, jak Ty. :-)
    podejrzewałam, czytając od Ciebie pocztówki "pro lenonowskie" klimaty - że tak to ujmę. ;-)

    SvarSlet